This kit is perfect for use in parish catechesis, classrooms or at home, and gives you the necessary materials to begin implementing Education in Virtue®. This kit includes an Educator’s Guide to Living a Virtuous Life, the Virtue Chart Pack, and color-coded Virtue Cards and Saint Cards (Volume I).
Get the core resources for
- Educator’s Guide and Virtue Chart Pack for mom and dad, teachers etc.
- Virtue Cards and Saint Cards for the students to earn and collect
- An Educator’s Guide to Living a Virtuous Life, 2nd Edition
A deeper dive into living a virtuous life: the essential guide for Catechists and teachers.
- For DRE’s and Catechists
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the theological and moral virtues and the process of growing in virtue.
- Equips every Catechist and teacher with easy access to understanding the fundamentals of life as a disciple of Christ.
- Color-Coded for seamless use with the coordinating virtue cards and saint cards
- 164 full-color pages
- Virtue Chart Packs
For parish staff, Catechists and families – get the whole parish using the common language of virtue.The Virtue Chart Pack provides a lexicon or language of virtues using easy-to-use reference charts. These materials help to identify virtues that need to be cultivated, as well as providing an overview of the virtues and gifts of the Holy Spirit. The Virtue Chart Pack includes the following (4) items:
- Disciple of Christ Virtues Chart
Features a list of the virtues, listed under their respective color-coded Cardinal virtue, and includes three categories with definitions/explanations in each: Meaning, Opposing Trait, Ways to Cultivate.
- Remain in Me Chart
An easy-to-use reference chart with an overview of all the Virtues and Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is a must-have in Confirmation Preparation. Turn the chart around to show the students the Virtue Tree and how the virtues are interrelated!
- Happiness is Living a Virtuous Life Pamphlet
Examine your conscience with the use of this virtue-based examen and identify the virtues you would like to cultivate. Complete with virtues and their opposing vices, concrete questions are given to help you on the path of conversion the first step to living a virtuous life.
- Path to conversion Chart
Organized by each capital sin with examples for easy and quick reference. This resource will tremendously aid in teaching the virtues by enabling priests, teachers, parents, and students to quickly reference the capital sin and the appropriate virtues needed to overcome it. Kids who are shy about their sins are able to glance at this chart and quickly figure out which virtues they can work on confidentially without embarrassment.
- Disciple of Christ Virtues Chart
- Virtue Card Set (SMALL)
Show children what living virtue “looks like” and “sounds like,” so that they can put it into practice.
- An indispensable tool for teaching children what each virtue ‘looks like and sounds like’.
- Useful in instruction and classroom management.
- 272 cards featuring colorful and applicable examples of how to live the virtues.
- Back of the card includes a prayer, saint picture, brief biography and scripture passage.
- Saint Cards Volume I (sets 1 + 2)
Give your students the ultimate role models to inspire them in striving for greatness.
- 70 different, attractive, and durable cards, one for each virtue.
- Each collectible card shows a Saint who exemplifies the virtue on the card and prayers for growing in the virtue and the corresponding gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Encourage your child to collect all 70 cards.
- Use as a reward for practicing a virtue or as an aid to remembering to work on a particular virtue.
- Card Size: 2.75″x 4.25″
**This cost-savings bundle is not eligible for additional discounts or coupons. If a school, parish, or bookstore discount is applied to your cart, this item will be excluded since it is already priced at a higher discount.**