The School Starter Kit contains:
- DVD Mini-Series
- The Life of Christ Lectio Divina Journal was written to allow you to have an encounter with the Person of Jesus Christ. As you journey through the life of Christ by reading the selected scripture passages, you will slowly move through His life, meditating upon His word using lectio divina. This encounter with Truth, Beauty, and Goodness, will show you how a life of virtue becomes an interior habit, a way of life, which enables you to be more open to the Holy Spirit, allowing you to make your own personal commitment to live as a disciple of Christ.
- Virtue Chart Pack includes: the Disciple of Christ Virtues Chart is designed to guide educators, parents and students in identifying virtues which need to be cultivated. Remain in Me Chart is an easy-to-use reference chart that gives educators and students an overview of all the Virtues and Gifts of the Holy Spirit. **Bonus Item – The Happiness is Living a Virtuous Life pamphlet is designed to help you, the instructor, and your older students on your own personal paths of Discipleship in Christ.
- The Ways to Cultivate Poster Size: 11″ x 17″ / 1-sided, Dry Erase, 2 individual poster for each virtue, 2 Complete Sets. The poster includes (1) the virtue and its meaning, (2) an image that demonstrates the “Looks Like,” “Sounds Like” aspect of the virtue, (3) the corresponding Cardinal Virtue and Gift of the Holy Spirit, (4) and a scripture verse.
- Instructional Poster Size: 18″x 24″ / 2-sided, 1 individual poster for each virtue. The front of the poster has images as well a written definition for the students to gain an understanding of the virtue. The back of the poster contains several references that can be used by the educators to instruct the students on the virtue.
- “Looks Like” & Sounds Like Poster Size 11″ x 17″ / 1-sided, Dry Erase, 1 individual poster. Looks Like” & “Sounds Like” Poster is used after the instruction of a specific virtue. A teacher or student can demonstrate what a virtue “Looks Like” and Sounds Like.” Easy to re-use, just erase the top line and fill-in with the virtue you are cultivating for the week!
- Large Virtue Card Set – Card Size: 6.5″ x 9″ (Suggested for Instructional Use), Individual number of cards per virtue varies, Approximately 250 cards total. A valuable classroom management and assessment tool, these cards can be used to assist students in the practice of virtue. Color-coded cards feature an image that complements what the virtue “Looks like” and “Sounds like,” while the back of the card includes a prayer, saint picture, brief biography and scripture passage.
- Small Virtue Card Set – Card Size: 4.25″ x 5.5″, Individual number of cards per virtue varies, Approximately 270 cards total. These small virtue cards can be used to assist students in the practice of virtue.
- Saint Cards – Set One – Card Size: 2.75″x 4.25″ / 2-sided, Set contains 1 unique saint card per virtue, 35 cards total. These small holy cards will help remind your students of a particular virtue they are trying to cultivate. Easy enough to carry in one’s pocket, these cards feature an image of the Saint, a prayer to help acquire the virtue, the definition of that virtue and a Scripture passage.
- Disciple of Christ – Education in Virtue Educator’s Guide. The Educator’s Guide is a resource to assist parents and educators in understanding the importance of living a Christian life of virtue. It provides an overview of the doctrine of virtue and the rationale of the curriculum.
- Tote approximate bag size is 13″ W x 14 ½” H x 9 ½” D, Made Of 80 Gram Non-Woven, Coated Water-Resistant Polypropylene, Front Pocket, Recyclable, Reusable, 9 ½” Gusset With Covered Bottom Insert, 20″ Handles, Spot Clean/Air Dry
*Not eligible for parish/school discount.