Suggested Ways to use the Virtue Cards
- Whole class instruction on the virtues
- Examples of what a virtue “Looks Like” and “Sounds Like”
- Classroom and/or group behavior modification
- Identifying individual virtuous behavior
1) Promotes positive affirmation; 2) Fosters virtue ; 3) Recognition among peers
- Christian witness
- Modeling virtuous behavior
- Role play
- Using virtue cards for behavior modification
Display cards which show the behavior that needs modification. The student will select a card which coincides with the virtue in need of cultivation.
A child is playing too rough on the playground. The cards displayed could be the following: 1)self-control; 2) meekness; 3) kindness.