Disciple of Christ – Education in Virtue® is dedicated to assisting schools in restoring the classical Catholic teaching of virtue into its culture. These resources were developed by experienced teachers for use in any classroom. They are practical, intuitive, and will provide a common language that can be used by the entire school, transforming and unifying the entire community.
Transform Your school
If you are asking any of the following questions, our Disciple of Christ | Education in Virtue® program may be just what your school needs:
- How can we create a positive learning environment in our classrooms?
- How can we restore the classical teaching of virtue?
- How can we create an atmosphere of mutual respect and decrease bullying in our school?
- How can we strengthen our Catholic culture?
- How do we develop unity in our school-wide curriculum?
- How do we strengthen our school’s Catholic identity?
- How can we help students develop strong character and virtues?
- Is there a practical and simple way to teach the virtues?
- How can we place forming disciples at the heart of our school’s mission and identity?
Disciple of Christ – Education in Virtue® enables you to teach the virtues with confidence!
- Easily implement the resources into your daily routine
- Develop a common language for your class and school
- Form positive habits in your students
- Raise up a generation of disciples who know and live the virtues
- Teach about the saints and encourage your students to emulate their virtuous lives
TRAIN YOUR STAFF!
Teacher training is included with every School Starter Kit purchase! Choose from our in-depth professional development class, or contact us to discuss how we can better meet the needs of your school community.
Call Sally to advise you about how to get started by calling 734-996-4245.